29 November 2005

Ok ok People!! I shall write up a decent entry here after so much of my "poetic" entries. Haha! It isnt poetic afterall lah. It just that my entries are shorter than any normal entry and they are not in complete sentences.
First and foremost, people keep asking or saying that I'm stupid to delete all my past entries. Haha!
Maybe I am stupid lah..but my past entries are EVEN more stupid. I don't even regret deleting it all 'cos nothing too precious in it.
Oh well, been lazy to blog eversince projects keep piling up on me. What a life!
Thank goodness I have my stress reliever kit every Monday and Friday with me. DRAMATEC!!
I love you guys. You guys are just so happening.
Oh yah, there are 2 new happening members in DT. Emmy and Jared! Cool people. I like!
Now, my throat hurts after so much screaming, shouting, laughing and squawking at Techno and the bus stop yesterday.
Mas, you Minah Busok you! Haha! I still cannot get the image out of my mind. Long skirt and smoking doesnt fit well together! Haha!
Oh oh..better get going now. Will update more in the future if time permits me to.
Miss acting!

No comments: