21 April 2006

One month passed and finally the reunion. Haha! Met 3 of my closest poly friends on wednesday. Fazira, Kyrul and Ann. It was nice meeting them all over again especially with so much laughter. Despite the short outing, it was enough to bring back the old times we hanged out together. Our destination of the day was Seoul Garden. Thanks to Fazira who treated me as it was kinda obvious I'm broke! So sweet of her. Oh well she has always been sweet to start with. :)
Okay my first time there or in fact everybody's first time there. At first, was quite clueless about the whole thing but ended up being quite pro.
I could not recall the amount of food I gorged into my mouth but all I know after 3 hours there I find it hard to move or even laugh. Haha!
We talked and talked and of course not to forget photo-taking as well.
I discovered I looked FAT in the pictures!! Gosh!
We wrapped up the whole outing with our plan to meet at the FHA in expo next wed. Formal attire wont destroy our plan to go out ya! Hehe!

Yesterday, had MSN convo with MR too good to be true and had a glimpse of his life. Not bad. There's an interesting update about him though. He recently acted in Ch5 new comedy (Maggie and Me with Fiona Xie), Ch8 tv series and 1 of Jack Neo's Movie. Impressive but well with no script of course. Nonetheless the experience is definitely a good one. Well did not chat with him much since I'm chatting with ehem ehem in the next window. You know my common sense just tell me not to have a long elaborate conversation with Mr too good to be true. So ended the convo quite fast. That was the past afterall. No point you know having more connection with him after that. I guess it's enough to stay mutual. Separate life and everybody is happy. Most importantly, I'm happy or better beyond that. :)

Reflect back..Been quite a long journey I've go thru' so far and a longer journey ahead. Will definitely continue to stay true to myself.

No comments: