15 July 2006

Rejuvenating!

Ah..It's been awhile I updated my song list. That's when I decided to vary abit my music taste.
Instead of the normal kinda music I often listen to, I decided to opt for instrumentals!! So you know lah hor who I turned to for those type of music. Who else rite..The KING of Classicals lah!
Wah seriously amused with his amount of songs! Tsk tsk..
I asked for a few gave me more than 10 I think. But good lah! Hehe!
Thanks hor..
Oh shit!
*stare at the clock*
It's 2:33 am!!
*faints*
It's late..Very late. It's been awhile since I stay up this late.
And I'm so dead. I'm meeting him in a few hours time and I'm not asleep yet.
I hope I can wake up early..and if there's eye bags..
Shall go for the trusty ice packs! Hehe!
Alrite alrite..I think I should be off to sleep in awhile..
But then again I'm still online wif NAD. Haha!

No comments: