16 September 2006

Fellow readers please ignore the previous entry. Just venting my frustration abit.

Now it's my 2nd month working and i hope i did a good job thus far. Seriously i dont know how to judge myself. Mistakes are unavoidable I suppose. I even lose count the number of times I commited silly mistakes with Cheques, E-filing and drafting letters. But the thing is you learn from your own mistakes. Somehow I still feel I need to learn and ask more questions. I think my lawyer is right. I'm not inquisitive enough. Shall set new goals for myself. I'll learn and work at the same time. I'm beginning to compile my own notes and read more. My manager told me reading IS important and I agree with him. I'll find every opportunity to ask more about the different areas. New goal for the week.

Fasting month is around the corner and soon enough is Hari Raya. And I've just realise that I graduated officially from TP almost 3 months and inofficially around 6 months ago. Wow! That's half a year. Miss those days. And yesterday had the chance to catch up with the good old days with my poly friends. So much to talk about and so little time. Wish could stay longer but time didnt permit us to. We will meet again some other time. Talking about catching up..I have a very long list of people I need to catch up with. I just want to announce it here that you guys are not forgotten. Still remember you people only that I dont own all the time in the world to sit down and do lots of catching up. Nonetheless will try my best to meet you guys soon.

I think that's about it for now. Maybe tomorrow will update more if I have the time and the mood. Last of all, Goodnite dear readers and enjoy your Sunday! Sweet Dreams :)

No comments: