24 June 2007

Friday night movie was never as fun. Fantastic 4: The rise of the silver surfers wasnt that fantastic afterall. Apart from the special effects there isnt anything much to be excited about. Oh by the way, Jessica Alba looks different. She looks like she have been starving herself lately. Personal opinion i guess.

The next movie that ought to be given some attention to is this one. Transformers. Initially I wasnt very keen in watching it because the I thought it was some Cartoon or something. But after watching the trailer my perception changes. Check out the trailer. It's awesome! Enough said.


--------

Next on the list is my pre GST increment by 2% shopping spree! I am going crazy over lots of things right now. I saw the crazy sale at Mango but i didnt step inside because it was packed with humans! Lots of them.

I began my shopping spree at Lucky Plaza then to Far East and ended it at Bugis. There are still a few things that I wanted to get but stopped myself from getting it to avoid creating a huge hole in my account.

These are a few things I wanted to get:-

1) Pink heels (gorgeous I tell you)

2) A Pair of printed tee with hilarious quote "Nothing can change my love for you.. Only Money Do!" Someone practically gave me the killer stare when I wanted to buy it. Haha!

3) A white watch, what I called "The Matrix" watch..I love its face! Very the futuristic.

And of course I am getting myself the last great indulgence before 1st July.

No comments: