15 July 2007

Another Sunday!
So it marks 1 week since the last entry was posted up. What have I been up to?
Nothing~!
I am practically leading a monotonous lifestyle and I cant complain much because partly it is my fault for not trying hard enough to fill up my daily schedule to the brim.
I know a couple of people who have been up to things to make themselves better. Wish them all the best. :)

For me the only thing that has been occupying my life right now is lots of decision-making AND work!
I have always been loving the end of week. Never fail to dig it. Those are the days when I suddenly gain additional energy to stay up late with friends.

This Friday the 13th was spent with Nadira. Our less frequent outing really had us talking non-stop. We didnt do any window-shopping OR shopping for that instance. We basically fill each other up with loads of updates. It was great. Anyway, what's new right? Haha!
ps: Hey! I never knew I was ONCE an Idol too! :D
--------------
Hari Raya is approximately 2 and half months to go and for some strange reasons I am so hype up about my clothes for this year. I even went to survey few places for them. And I have decided to indulge myself this year.
---------------
HARRY POTTER is showing! AND the last book is out ( this part is not applicable for me actually). I will catch the movie real soon with him. Heard the reviews wasnt so fabulous BUT you got to watch it to believe it.
----------------
My To-do list before October
  1. Paint my Home and re-vamp my room
  2. Do up an Art Piece for my room wall
  3. Visit IKEA for some items
  4. Buy Hari Raya clothes and a pair of heels from HeatWave
  5. Save at least two to three quarter of my planned amount for Dec '07
  6. Lose a few kilos

No comments: