12 August 2007

I finally decided.
Between the two, I shall forgo the one I have least interest in.
-----

It is good to re-visit the past once awhile but apparently not all are good.
I felt like I was given a cold treatment.
I felt not all were happy.
I felt unwelcome.
Or maybe it was just me?
------

Saturday's outing with Nadira was like old days.
Swenson's Chocolate fondue + updates+ tour at vivo = Like old times
Ok Nad if you are online one of these days, I shall sent to you the pictures.

------
Movies that I want to watch

1) 881
2) Rush Hour 3
3) Hairspray
4) The Simpsons movie
5) Bourne Ultimatum

People whom I want to meet up soon

1) Nadira
2) Faezah
3) Ashikin
4) Maryam

* Highlighted in blue- I have met up wif recently
Highlighted in red- Have yet to meet up
--------

On last Friday, I met up with one of my secondary school friends who I have not meet for 1 year. So decided to update each other about what's happening. It was fun. I have never laugh so much in one night eversince I dont remember when. It definitely reminds me of my secondary school. For goodness sake, I miss school lah! :(

--------

I have decided to start my weekly jog at the stadium for healthy lifestyle sake and to detoxify unwanted toxins in my body.

Been doing it for 2 weeks now. Kudos to myself. Hope that I can be discipline enough not to quit halfway.



No comments: