30 October 2007

I am getting my life back on track. So far I have seen progress.
My life is no longer mundane and there are constantly activities to occupy my day. I am glad I finally appear to be moving ahead and steering the right course.
Added responsibilities are on the way and I hope I can manage them well.

---------

My friends are doing well with their lifes. Shahdon is contented with his stay at the boundary of Brunei and Sarawak. Ashikin is clear of what she wants and I am happy for her. Nurul must be enjoying her foreign colleagues' company and still waiting for her french hottie to drop down from the sky. Marissa? Errm.. Tengok tepi saja lah ye. :)
For Nadira, no strings attached now. And CONGRATULATION ya for leaving the "hell". You should have do it earlier. I am still wondering why you stayed THAT long for. Haha.

---------
It's nearing end of the year and guess what ALOT of the people are getting engage or have been engaged or getting married. What's up with 2007? It is an auspicious year or something? Haha. If that makes them happy so be it. But I am just curious about it.
---------
I CANT WAIT FOR DECEMBER!!! For more than one reasons. :D

No comments: