01 February 2008

Who moved my cheese?

A story once told is now spread like wild fire.
Spread those positivity and optimism throughout.
I am glad I came across it because it changes my perception.

A new month brings a new set of changes.
I need to somehow switch from that autopilot to manual mode.
I need to be more independent now.
Now, I really believe what my dad repeatedly tell me..
Don't rely on others but yourself!
His words prove to be right.
I am confident the close ones will help but I was disappointed by the outcome.
I broke down in despair.
Anyway, thank you to my listening ear, whom ignite that passion when someone decided to blow it off.
I promise to fight all the way and make ALL of you proud.

Thanks Mak and Ayah..
Your approval and support really means the whole world to me.


No comments: