24 March 2008

This is a story about him and her.
She, who waited foolishly for him to return by her side.
He, who thinks that his "adorable" nature can bring him far.
My intention is not to intrude into their world.
I just cant stand the fact that he never learn his lesson and she cant let go.

I was once a victim but thankfully I realized my stupidity before it stray away too far.
If I still have yet to get over it I might as well give myself a tight slap.
I am a happier person after being fooled into that so called "love".

He thinks that his looks can woo every female on this universe and that his sweet words melt everyone hearts.
He thinks his good looks score lots of points but he fails to see that his lack of intellectual ability and immaturity score higher points as well.

He failed to see the pureness of her heart. He ridiculed her love. He abused the situation and made it seem that she wronged him.
He is too proud to allow himself to be the one in the wrong.
She is a fool to believe she was the one who wronged him and apologized.
She begged for his love and is under his mercy.

Why?
Why jump into pool of misery when you can lead a happier life without him?
What makes you think he loves you as much as you love him?
If he loves you, he would have made a small sacrifice for you.
When a guy fall in loves, he loves dearly.
Pardon me if I'm wrong but from what I can see..
He easily chucked you aside to pursue fame.
He easily pick himself up while you still shed endless tears.

You should be shedding tears of joy that you don't end up with someone as egoistic and selfish as him.
When he said you deserves someone better. Believe it. You do deserves someone thousand times better than him.
My hope is to see you finally move on and find a new definition of happiness.
It doesn't necessarily evolves around him. In fact, happiness might be away from him. :)

Please stop inflicting pain to the heart. It's unhealthy. Seriously.

Maybe my perception is very prejudice. Sorry.

No comments: