18 May 2008

I giggled so much while uploading the video below.
Finally, i make myself look at this song in a different perspective altogether.
Very light-hearted yet true!


-----------------


The past two days I was down. About my bad skin. It is so prone to acne/pimples. I cant erase this from my mind..
"Oh ya now I recall. But I didnt remember her having that many pimples. Haha"
Argh! Do you how it feels? Very depressing. I tried to convince myself that my skin has improve but it failed! I started to feel crappy because I have been putting in alot of effort to make it better.
When will it come a time I have flawless skin?! Hmmmm....

*skip lamentation*

On the brighter note, he secures a job already! Congratulation awak! :)
And it is not ORD yet. He is indeed very lucky. He nailed it on the 1st interview. I am so jealous! This make me have a stronger urge to find a new job. Start earning big bucks as compared to the measly amount i am earning now. Shall wait till July. The increment month. If it is not up to expectation I shall quit!!

There are times that I cant believe what I am doing with my life.
I thrust myself into a whirlpool of unfamiliarity.
I don't even know whether this is going to work out well.
I jumped without giving it a deeper thought.
Now, I am here. I cant turn back against what I have decided.
I need to persevere. I need to stay firm on the ground.
I wont collapse without any attempts.
So far,it has been a good start despite the glitches.
Now the challenge is to make it a good ending.
I have 3 years to make it right.

----------------------


May I ask?
Is this an auspicious year to get married?

Many friends are married or getting married this year.
It really makes me feel weird.
For sure, I am not influence to speed up marriage just because of them.
I am just curious of this phenomenon.

Ps: HAFIZ is getting married. I am invited!!! HAHAHA!















No comments: