12 August 2008

Happy Belated National Day!!
to my dearest Singapore and my apologies if I forget how old you are.
It seems that I have lost track of time.I am feeling the pressure of juggling so many things at one time. There are so many things to accomplish with inadequate time..
I want to meet up with the friends..So many of them have yet to be met for a very long time! That includes Ashikin, Nurul and Shahdon..
I need to complete my tutorials which are long overdue..
I need to collect my raya clothes!
And I really need time to exercise!!
Hmmm..There seems to be lots of reading to be done too!
Have I mentioned how terribly I miss camwhoring? I want to have more pics taken!
And how bad I want to shop but I cant because believe it or not I am nearly broke!!
Such sacrifices to make at this age...Sigh!
Lastly, I want a hair make-over!

No comments: