08 December 2008

My Bedroom Day!

Time spent alone was never this great.
It's been quite awhile since I had time to spend on my own.
Today I did it.
It was a day well spent. Hey, when you enjoy wasting time..It is not time wasted.
The weather was perfect. The bed was extremely comfy. And the stomach was contented with all those delicious food filled to the brim.
There, you have it! My very own movie marathon.

Started off with Daddy day care. Followed by two Malay movies.. Nothing mind boggling. Just wanted to laugh my head off and I did! I watched "Apa Kata Hati?" and "I'm not Single".
Subsequently, I took a nap and woke up to watch "Date with Tad Hamilton".

So there you go..My break spent as simple as it can be and I am very very happy!
Okay, I am rambling nonsense and it's not intellectual at all but I don't care.
Bottomline is I am one happy lady today! :D

No comments: