14 January 2009

53%

I am seeing light at the end of the pitch black tunnel!!
Eventhough that light isnt a floodlight and doesnt shine as bright but it's better than no light at all.

It was really funny how I was beaming and jumping with joy at the sight of the mark. I was not easily contented back then. Hmm..

Maybe I have learnt to be more realistic in life on top of the chaos i was in on the day i sat for the paper. It is justifiable but definitely can perform way better next time. I am so going to dedicate myself and enjoy later.

Ooh, my motivating factor for work is going to arrive in less than a week. The sole factor that anchor me to the ground now.

Whee!! The rain is falling real soon and the well will be filled to its brim.
*starts to do the rain dance*

CNY holiday is coming soon!! I am so looking forward to it. Away from office and the most annoying human I have ever met. Hmph!

Obviously, it is a reason to celebrate!!!!!

Haiyah..So crappy already lah eh! Better make a move now.

No comments: