27 April 2009

Congratulation Marie! 3 years to go!

I know I am always lagging when it comes to updates and wishes but nonetheless I am trying to keep up with the time.

Biar muka meleket macam gula melaka atau berminyak seperti pantat kuali.
Hati tetap happy melihat kawanku sarung cincin di jari.
Sekali lagi, tahniah Marie!


Okay! Today was my first day back to school (again!). And oh well I was scolded by the librarian for eating nutrition bar! Totally "what-the-hell" moment but I actually put on my plastic face and apologized half-heartedly to the b*tch. Just me being me. Haha!
Despite starting the day on the bad note, I have never felt this rejuvenated for a very long time. I supposed it must be being away from the unhealthy aura.

I am loving my new lifestyle!!! With the exceptions of the slogging of course.

No comments: