05 August 2009

I am sorry for being ignorant and stuck in my own bubble for a very long time.
Oh yes, I am guilty.
I was distant. I was cold. I was thoughtless.
It took me so long to realize all these.
I am extremely slow in processing it all.
On the brighter note, I have tomorrow onwards to make it up to those people that matters.
SMSes. Random meet-ups. Chat. Or whatever is there. I shall spare those precious time for precious people like you. :)


Okay, I am rebuilding my goals in life.
It is still under construction though but I definitely have a clearer idea of what I want to achieve in life.

You know what, I can stand on my own two feet. I am as much capable as you are.
I dont need your kindness, thank you very much.

And what a friend said is true.."We can spare a few minutes or a few seconds to listen to them but they can't do the same to us"

Oh well, life's unfair and I realize it already. Therefore, I can start coping my future in a better way. :)

That's all for my random and messy thoughts. Bye!






No comments: