15 December 2005

Stress..

I am facing alot of shits right now.
First and foremost, friendship shits. I really don't know how to explain this but it is one damn freaking problem. I hate the fact that people keep twist and turn my words. I don't mind people talking behind my back 'cos I do it often. But changing what I have told them I just can't accept it. You know what I mean. Next, I hate the fact when people keep taking my presence for granted. Like when you are having problems that's when you come running to me. Other than that, NO. Thanks and I'm not complaining.
Family shits. I hate my brothers.Period.
Major project. A total nightmare.
Term test. Not prepared.
Relationship. Why must it takes me so long to meet you? And then I'm going to be far away from you...Haiz..
The end of all sort of shits!

Translated version: Friends to laugh with come by the dozens..but friends who will lend their shoulder to cry on are one in a million.

No comments: