23 December 2005

What will you get when Phantom of the Opera meets Moulin Rouge?
The answer is..PERHAPS LOVE!
It is such a lovely, theatrical kinda movie and I'm glad I watched it.
No regrets choosing to watch this over Chronicles of Narnia bla bla bla..
Haha! There's still more time to watch that movie though.
I'm falling in love with Takeshi Kaneshiro! I love his boyish looks.
Oh well I'm superficial so what rite? Haha! I can't help it.

Next topic, today's paper sucks and I can't even be bothered about it.
While others were comparing answers with each other, I stood there amused.
While others were venting their frustration because the paper was tough, I stood there calm.
Cool as a cucumber. Wahaha! And then I said something shocking..I thinkI'm going to fail the paper. Then, some of them were like shocked. Stood there in disbelieve. Haha!
What you expect? Last minute studying won't bring me any good.
My fault and I will pay for the price of being such a slacker.

To sum up this week in one word..I would say..It's TWISTED. Haha!
Really. Trust me. That word really describe how I felt this week.
But things are going to be better anyway. It's turning out well now I suppose.
I can't believe some of the crazy things I did this week. *slap self*
I'm in a state of hallucination and post trauma. *traumatise..traumatise*
What the hell was I thinking? Like huh? Was that me? Is it really me?
Stupid shit! That feeling wasn't even real lah! It is imaginary. Playing with all the possibilities.
Permutation and Combination shits!
If only I never bring up the topic, I won't be feeling something that is totally not there.
Anyway, me and my gatalness..That's the consequence I have to face.
Getting twisted and confuse over something isn't there to begin with. Haha!

PS: My apology to those who are involve in the process of my busukness and confusion.
PSS: I'm not in self denial anymore. Really, I have no such feelings. It's just some mind game. Clarify..clarify..

SMilez..Term Break, Christmas, Shopping and OutingS!
Cry..ProJects pRojects and more prOjects!!

No comments: