27 February 2006

*sing* It's boring..it's boring..My life is getting boring!!!*stop singing*
I'm in school rite now and it feels like a ghost town. So empty!
I'm just plain bored so i decided to update my blog.
Oh yah before i start off with my entry i shall do last minute publicity for Tainted Flower.
Check out the poster at:
http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/52/4229/640/FINAL%20POSTER.jpg

Those who have yet to collect your tickets from me, you can do so.
Those who have yet to purchase the ticket, i can book for you and you can collect it at the front door on the actual day itself.

Okay i will end it here.

Next, what have been happening lately?
Hahaha! Rehearsals and something else i did which was a shock to me.
I didnt know what I got myself into but that experience is priceless and funny!
So i'm officially unemployed and broke.
A bad combination. Haiz..
I'm missing someone badly but have yet to meet this person.
My presentation at CGH went pretty well and I hope I can get a job soon (around april or so..)

Oh gosh I don't know what else to say despite the fact I have alot to say..
Haiz guess my brain is not functioning as per normal.
Siva suggested I read books and I think I'm going to borrow some since i'm in the library.
Thanks for the suggestion ya.

I think i better get going and borrow the books!! Bye!

No comments: