15 April 2006

I'm still in disbelief.
In disbelief about the things I did..and how sensitive I can possibly be.
Especially over some things people said.
Talking about stupidity! Haiz..

Things get a 'lil spicy after me being the itchy mouth started talking about perfect.
The ups and downs..
The tears and laughter..
And not to forget Anger!

Frankness can be a hazard some time but oh well at least it's better. Rather than hiding things and creating MORE problems..

"Things just change the day I meet you..Perhaps for the better"

Truthfully, I'm running out of things to blog here. Hmm..What can I say, not much have been happening and I'm still worried sick about my unemployment and finance.
Sorry you have to endure this super uninteresting entry of mine and oh well come to think of it since when is my blog entry interesting in the 1st place. Hmm..Haha!

Oh! I've decided to amuse myself with some malay songs!!! *faints*

Mengintai Dari Tirai Kamar (Exist)

Dinginnya angin malam ini
Menyapa tubuhku
Namun tidak dapat mendinginkan
Hatiku yang kau hangatkan

Terasa tercabarnya kelakianku ini
Dengan sikapmu menentanglah
Aku ini insan kekurangan
Senangnya kau mainkan...

Siapalah aku ini untuk
Memintal buih yang memutih
Menjadi permaidani seperti mana
Yang tertulis dalam novel cinta...

Juga mustahil bagiku
Menggapai bintang di langit
Menjadikan hantaran syarat untuk milikimu semua itu
Sungguh aku tak termampu...

Silap aku juga
Kerana jatuh cinta
Insan sepertimu
Seanggun bidadari

Seharusnya aku cerminkan diri
Ku sebelum tirai kamar aku
Buka mengintaimu...

No comments: