16 April 2006

Raining!! Again it's raining. Perfect weather to fall asleep. Whee! I feel so lazy eversince I dont know when. I wonder what's gotten into me. Am I sick? I think I am. Haha! It's only a few months and I'm like this. What can I say..Must be someone have cast an evil spell on me..hmm..*wonders*

Today had to wake up quite early..in fact very early indeed to follow my mom for morning walk. Brisk walking to be exact. It was organized by Eunos CC and my mom conveniently signed my name up and told me only a week before the event. How nice.Haha. So being a*ahem* good *ahem* daughter I am I followed her to the event. I was given an oversized T-shirt to wear for the day but oh well I didnt quite bother about it 'cos it was quite comfortable actually. And now come to the most interesting part of the event..The Brisk walking started and guess what..the distance was so short that I did not even produce a single beads of sweat. Talk about trying to burn some extra calories..I dont think I lose any!

After the whole brisk walking thingy, we proceeded to the market to observe the opening of the new market by BG George Yeo and the MPs of Eunos CC. I am such a good resident I tell you. An act to follow. Hehe! Whatever ah eh.

Aniwae, there's a night market around my area and I'm sooo loving it. I always look forward to night market. Kinda fun actually especially the food! *grins*
My mom and I never miss the opportunity to check out what's in store for us at the night market. Food such as Otak-otak will always win our hearts. So there we go again..checking out the night market and I'm seriously amused at how many friends my mom have. Imagine from one end of the night market to another end we had to stop countless of times so that my mom could have a small talk with her friends!! Amazing..My mom is extremely friendly beyond words. Hah!

Not bad at least today I have something to blog about rather than trying to crack my brain to come out with an entry not worth blogging about. Well well I have been writing my usual malay stuffs again. I seriously need quite abit of polishing up. I'm just too free I tell you. I need my job fast or my parents wont let me go off that easy..Argh!! *meditate*

No comments: