24 May 2006

Time check: 720am.
I cant seem to put myself to sleep. Currently, in a paranoia state. It seems so hard for me to push it aside. I'm worried. Eversince yesterday.
I had a dream. A nightmare to be specific. About it. My life have become DREAMSCAPE 3.1 now! Oh great. In the zone already.
Okay, see how I am now?! I cant stop worrying. In fact, there is a mix of nervousness accompanying that feeling. On normal occassion, after a dream I cant recall it or just have a vague image of it BUT not this time. The same exact dream keep playing and playing all over again in my mind like a spoiled video recorder. I should not over-react I suppose.Well oh well, easier said than done. Sigh.
My negligence lead me to this and it's not practically the perfect time to drop your HP in the taxi. Fortunately for me, my HP is not totally missing but it is just not with me in times when I really need it. I feel like a fish out of the water!
I swear I'm going to learn my lesson after the incident. After the night I did 200m sprint back home I'm going shopping for the HP string.
All I need now is sleep which for some weird reason I cant put myself into and something to calm me down. Or maybe something to do to kill the time.
Let the clock ticks faster please!
The feeling is not disappearing so soon and I think it just grow even stronger now. That panic attack mode. Damn.
Should have known from the start this is going to happen.
Should have known prepared for it. My mistake.
Just too busy for my own good.
Too many things going through my head till I misses out some important facts of life.

Frequent squabbles..Err..Maybe imperfection is the first step to a life-long journey. I hope.

No comments: