11 June 2006

Good evening my fellow readers and obviously my friends.. It's been a long time since I last blogged. I have been up to almost the same thing again and again lately. What else can it be rite? Drama. It's been so much like my 2nd Love or is it my 3rd? Nonetheless it is one of my love. Sigh. Recently, I'm contemplating on one of the biggest decision of my life. It will determine my future. I think I shall drop the subject matter for now. -------------- Dear friends.. You have been the reason I stayed on for long. Because of you I endured those troubled times despite as much I want to pull away from it. I stayed on just for you guys. You are the reason for me to move on. You are the reason for me to smile. You are the reason for me to get agitated or irritated. You are the one I quarrelled with, laughed with and cried in front of. I never can express how much I appreciate you guys being around. You guys are the best part of me. Without you, my life wont be that exciting afterall. You may not be the best but what you have been to me is simply beyond my imagination. I might have neglected some of you guys along the way but I assure you, you will always be part of my life. If one day I am gone and fail to say goodbye..Remember that I cherish each and everyone of you in different ways. After awhile, we might walk our separate paths but I hope we can keep in touch for as long as we can. I look forward to meeting you guys in the future. I will end it here..The rest will remain unspoken and unwritten. ----------------- I never feel this excited about a phonecall before until tonight. The thought of listening to the familiar voice once again after so long make me smile so widely. Really look forward to it. ------------------

No comments: