24 July 2006

Helios Coolios!

WaaaH!! Biopolis Rocks! I'm so loving it..
Err..Ok ok..you guys must be clueless what the heck I'm talking about here.
Let me explain to you guys..
In my previous entry I did state about an interview with HSA rite?
*nods*
Ah good..Basically I went for the interview today!
Instead of Friday 'cos they rescheduled it due to some urgent meeting on Friday.
The place is opposite Ministry of Education.
Gosh I feel like in some kind of CSI or criminal minds show!
They even have names for each building and the one I went to is Helios.
Cool rite the name?
Sounds like Halogens!
So Science! Hahaha!
At first I felt nothing when I reached the Centre of Drug Administration (or sth along that line lah)..
But then when I came to know I was about to be interviewed not by one or two people but 5!
I was seriously freaking out..
However it went well..
Alamak how like this?
The job seems appealing and they did not question the amount I asked for.
And tomorrow..I'm going back to HoH Law to discuss about my 3 mths probation and salary.
I'm dead I tell you..
Aniwae..did I tell you guys I'm now a freelance Nutritionist?
Hahaha!
Anggun International accepted me last friday.
I finally got to meet up with that lady after postponing the interview twice!
At first I was already pissed and don't wanna go but then I changed my mind.
Now, I'm given an assignment. A Nutrition TALK!
Can you believe it?!
A talk!
Scary shit ah..
Doing my revision currently..
All those dusty lecture notes are finally out of my drawer.
Finally have the chance to breathe some fresh air.
Ah..


So what have I been doing for the past few days?
Since I didnt appear online most of the time..
I was actually doing ALOT of cleaning up.
Yesterday cleared up my cupboard..
Discard old clothes to make space for new ones. Hehe!
Today cleaned up my cabinet top and make-up kit.
Dust free now..
I rearranged my accessories and now it seems pretty much organised.
I think so..
Oh I was also trying to pamper myself with DIY manicure & padicure!
Eh ok ah people..I wanna watch Miss Universe.
I heard there was a fight! I wanna see! Hehe!

No comments: