27 July 2006

Relationships.
I knew it. It gonna end anyway.
No point of hoping and wishing for it to last.
Some people are just extremely superficial.
They went for it 'cos they were desperate at one point of time.
Perhaps they were just very lonely and need a company.
They need someone to hear them, care for them and love them.
But in return what did they give?
Nothing!
It's just for the fun of it.
They enjoy receiving but not giving.
It's a pity for the one being the victims to these culprits.
I knew it but i kept mum about the whole thing.
I knew one day it will end.
And it did.
In fact faster than i expected.
A new eye candy with the right looks become the source of new interest.
Oh come on..
Mirror yourself before even dreaming of making your fantasy come true.
You dont even have the right proportion and you are eyeing someone like that?!
Ridiculous.
Anyway, apart from a broken relationship..A new one is form recently.
Very happy indeed but at the same time worried.
Worried that again it's all about the idea of being in love.
I hope for the best eventhough I just dislike the partner.
Like totally getting on my nerve.
*glass breaking noise in the background*


I've been totally occupied with interesting encounters this week.
Becoming a flyer distributor isnt that bad afterall.
In fact I enjoyed it thus far 'cos of the right type of company.
Me and Nad was talking through the crowds while distributing flyers.
How nice!
Work can never be as simple as this one.
Get paid for fooling around.
At least we didnt throw the flyers into the rubbish bins ok!
We have integrity..
Ceydebah!
Whatever lah Halimah..Move on with the topic.
I'm starting work in August if HSA dont get back to me by tmw.
I give them until tmw morning to get back to me..and if not too bad.
I'll just sign up the employment letter and pass it to HoH law tmw.
Seriously, it's scary and thrilling at the same time.
Who would have thought I will end up in a law firm to begin with?
It's totally off from my field of studies ah.
If my lecturers find out about it..They seriously gonna faint i tell you.
Halimah and LAW FIRM?!
What's up with that?
In any ways..I'm lucky for being able to secure a job quite fast even with my constant complaining and whining due to being jobless.
So the moral of the story is:
IT'S ALL ABOUT PATIENCE

No comments: