30 September 2006

Two days back, I had two very weird encounter and at the same time it was testing my patience.
The first one was no surprise. It was me at work and trying to call up a client asking her for some informations to fill up a Transfer form. I was dreading to call her by the way. I knew back then it was going to happen again. Bloody shit you know. Now I think..serve her right to be divorced. She ought to be divorced. If I'm her husband I will do the same. I asked a few simple questions and then there she was trying to make my blood boils. Idiot!
The second was shocking i tell you. I was at the traffic light near my area when suddenly a chinese woman bumped her body onto mine. Crazy i tell you. I was too bewildered to even tell her off. I think she is crazy because the guy at the traffic light was smiling knowingly. I just crossed the road without turning at her.

These human beings are trying to test my bloody patience during this Ramadhan. Lucky I didnt lose my patience. Actually come to think of it, I am really super patient lah. No kidding.

No comments: