25 October 2006

Let me start it off with a special message to my beloved friend

HAPPY TWENTIETH BIRTHDAY NADIRA!!!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU! HEHE!
HOPE YOU DID ENJOY YOUR DAY..
FRIENDS FOR LIFE YA!

2nd day of Raya and I worked. So totally no mood i tell you. I was stoning at work most of the time. Yesterday was fun! Crap with the cousins and crack jokes. I love it but abit sad at a point of time. No need to elaborate on that. Oh! I am so looking forward to spend this festive season with my fellow friends. Hope we all can go visiting together-gether. It will sure be fun. Right Nad? Hehe.

Wohoo! At last it is raining today. A very nice weather to relax plus the hazy condition is improving GREATLY. Wishing for it to disappear soon.

I am about to have things to spice up my unhappening, boring weekends very soon. Hurray! Thanks to the people who allow it to happen. I shall plan my weekends so that I have a very very NICE weekends to look forward to. There are plenty of FREE events at esplanade to look forward to. I really wanna watch Puteri Gunung Ledang but too expensive. Sad! Never the mind this 27th October 2006 at 8:30pm on SURIA..they will be showing Puteri Gunung Ledang the Movie. I definitely will catch as an alternative to the musical one that i am about to forgo.

*yawn*

Haiyah..So early and yet i am so sleepy. I shall go rest for now. Toodle doodle dee!

No comments: