27 October 2006

Number of the day is:

TEN
10
SEPULUH
Like I said in my previous entry, today is a special day and of course it is. It will never fail to be special.. errmm FOREVER!
It is approximately 5 mins to a loong-awaited Tv program. I think I have mentioned it earlier as well so I wont repeat it anymore. Anyway, after much consideration and weighing the pros n the cons..I finally make up my mind to watch the MUSICAL. I am so so so excited about it! Oh ya! I forget to add this. After a PAINFUL sacrifice as well that I finally make my decision. I have to forgo my initial intention to purchase for myself a decent, inexpensive digicam. Haiz. Nevermind. I guess there is always next month as long as my source of income is still available and no intention of mine to quit as yet..There will always be next month to look forward to.
I am quite contented with the accelerating amount that is accumulating every month. I am so proud of my planning. It works well so far. Soon need to amend the plan and execute it as well. And at least for now I have some plans in mind which will be left pending for the time being. Need the right time and ..... to carry it out. I wont expect too much from now on. I think the reason why i was so devastated and disappointed back then was because my expectation was too high. Well, expectation can leads to destruction sometimes.

No comments: