25 November 2006

According to the non-Islamic calendar, yesterday marked the end of Ramadhan. No more Raya outings that is. That just reminds me that have yet to post all those pictures but come to think of it again, i dont think i will post any soon cos the collection is not completed.

It feels really weird and relaxing at the same time to be at home on a Saturday. Weird because you have nothing better to do so you decide to spring clean the house and relaxing because you sleep almost 12 hours without worries. Isnt life awesome on a Saturday?

Now i have a very strong feeling that i might be bumming at home tomorrow and the following day as well. You might be wondering why the following day? Monday? Because i took 1 day leave from work that is. But I think that is going to be wasted AGAIN. Haiz. This always happen. I always mess up my leave. So here I am wondering what i'm going to do to occupy myself during the free time. I am so not going to stay at home facing the computer again. I can do that at work also. Maybe I shall go to the beach to de-stress myself. I need that badly now. Shit happens nowadays so I need time-out. Away from the civilisation. haha. ok me and my crapping. And soon you will wonder..when am i ever serious? Hmm..I wonder too.

No comments: