01 November 2006

Today marks the end of my probation. Like finally. It is now 3 months into law. How am i feeling about this whole new experience? One word to describe it all. Crazy. Yes it is a CRAZY experience altogether.

Let me list down everything here:

1. I never NEVER even thought of any LAW-related jobs to begin with.
2. The ONLY job interview I went for FUN. No preparation beforehand.
3. The least expected one to be called up after the following 2 weeks.
4. My first-ever REAL job with me having NO experience at all in the area.
5. Working in this law-firm changes my perception about law.
6. Finally, I might be pursuing Diploma in Law if my impression about law remain unchanged.

I am unsure how long i am about to stay in the company and this line but hope there are better plans out there for me. I know for sure I will definitely get bored of the routined weekdays but for now it have yet to reach to a point of intolerance. So i am keeping my options open for now. I am still missing Science. I'm a nerd. Definitely.

No comments: