07 December 2006

Once upon a December, the three children went out to play. Heading Central where the real entertainment is. It was an exciting and unplanned quest for them. It was even unplanned for one of them since she got for herself an advanced Christmas present. Something she craved for long. Finally she received it. She was beaming with happiness while her other two friends celebrated the happiness with lots of laughter and joy. The craziness was up to its beam and soon it was overflowing. It was rare to experience the feeling especially on a weekday where people supposedly to be resting at home. But not for them. They never rest.

Anyway, the Christmas present she received will be posted soon if time permits.

-----------------------------------------------------

Enough of what happened previously. The more important point that I want to bring across is coming very soon now. Guess what..I actually met SOMEBODY i never plan of meeting. If Ashikin you are reading be prepared to just smile and look to your either side. Haha!
*drum rolls*
It is....
.............................
................
.....
..
H...


HILYAH!!
Not only Hilyah..
HILYAH AND HER BOYFRIEND...

THIN HILYAH AND HER ANNOYING BOYFRIEND!!!!!

That is so the "Oh My God" moment! And I actually said "Hi" to her and proceeded with asking how's life and where she's studying. I cant even believe myself that I actually tried so hard not to burst out into laughter while walking away from them. What a hilarious encounter i must admit.

It is about time for me to head on to the nearest sofa and turn on the tv set. Switch to Art Central to watch a Documentary. Haha! Yes Shahdon i'm about to follow your footstep. I'm your follower and you are my confucius. Wahaha! Whatever lah eh. Enough of me for now. Will upload pictures and the new Christmas present if time permits.

I will end this with another lyric from Carpenters. I'm so madly in love with them. I cant believe it. Love at the first hearing! And the female singer from Carpenters actually died of Bulimia! I know I'm slow but the cause of death is so...VIRUS. (finally I have a word to describe it with the help of Shah)

*******************
I need to be in Love
*******************
The hardest thing I've ever done is keep believing
There's someone in this crazy world for me
The way that people come and go through temporary lives
My chance could come and I might never know
I used to say "No promises, let's keep it simple"But freedom only helps you say goodbye
It took a while for me to learn that nothing comes for free
The price I paid is high enough for me

I know I need to be in love
I know I've wasted too much time
I know I ask perfection of a quite imperfect world

And fool enough to think that's what I'll find

So here I am with pockets full of good intentions
But none of them will comfort me tonight
I'm wide awake at 4 a.m. without a friend in sight
I'm hanging on a hope but I'm all right

No comments: