10 December 2006

Sinful day it was. Started the day with the first meal of the day and had masala tosai. As the day progressed, went out with Ashikin and Shahdon. An unplanned outing which was supposedly to be a planned one. But due to some misunderstanding and miscommunication it was cancelled the day before. So we headed to Arab Street. Indulged in the fine dining experience at Samar. I loved the ambience. Breath-taking. Exquisite. Love it! We dined the Arab-style. Was a short outing but a nice one. At least now Shahdon will leave for NS with a good note I guess. Haha! At home, had dinner. Which was obviously done not frequently. I was again transported to a different country altogether. Indonesia was the next stop. Had Nasi Ayam penyet. Gosh I'm stuffed with food the entire day. I need to watch what I eat from tomorrow. I dont wish to end up gaining additional kilos in the next coming years. I need to maintain it or lose it.

------

I'm getting bitchier day after day. It comes with age.

--------
Where'd you go?
I miss you so,
Seems like it's been forever,
That you've been gone.
-fort minor-

No comments: