13 December 2006

Time and again he try talking sense to me.
But eversince graduation, I cant possibly register any sense.
My life is not making any sense right now. Not anymore for now.
I failed to live whatever expectation I have for myself.
I think I'm such a failure. Loser. Totally.
What have I done with my life?
Which path am I heading?
Which direction is my boat steering to?
God, how can I be so fickle?
Is this what I really want?
Come to think of it again..What exactly I want?
What is my goal in life?
-------

New year is coming soon and it is time to really do up some review about 2006. It is time to set new goals and be specific. It's time for changes. It's time to get serious.

Ps: Thanks Ashikin and Shahdon for the lunch date today. It really help me to get away from my senseless life for that less than 1 hour.

No comments: