05 January 2007

Bad habits are the easiest to pick up and I have successfully pick up those habits. Thanks to my colleagues and me being the fast-learner.

Guess where am i now?

At Work? Sorry, wrong answer!

I am at home and happily typing away.

On leave? Sorry, try harder next time!

I am on MC. Yes you heard me right. I am on MC.

Sick? Yes you are right!

I am utterly sick in the mind and i am suffering from Morning sickness!

Pregnant? Your head!

I wasnt talking about the normal morning sickness. I was talking about the draggy feeling you experience each time you wake up early in the morning to go to work. That's my definition of morning sickness.

So I guess Shikin you are right. Money can really buy happiness and only that my money will be compensated. Hurray!

Today reveals the shocking truth about myself.

I am not only such a BAD actress. I am also a BAD liar!!
I am so not use to lying that I swear my family doctor can see through my lies. Bloody hell!

I must have been too honest the 20 years of my life! Tsk tsk tsk!

I am so disappointed with myself.

I guess New Year teaches me New Antics. Hehe! Long Live 2007!
More things are open to my discovery! Whee!

I have a few more hours to go before I meet Nad and Shah to check out the Coregroup. I shall go and watch TeeVee. See what repeat telecast of old shows are in store for me. I miss TeeVee.

Anyway, i shall do teenie weenie bit of revision on Family Law. At least wont be lost on Monday. Shit ah! Stacks of file awaiting for my arrival. Haiz..

No comments: