26 January 2007

January definitely pass by like a breeze and now it is ending soon. I cant wait for February to arrive with promising experiences yet to be experienced. I have more than a reason to anticipate the arrival of February. There will be too many things to look forward to eg. Valentines' Day, 9th February '07, Chinese New Year's LONG HOLIDAY and many many more.

It was another yet busy week which left me exhausted for entertainment or at least to engage in long conversation with and I definitely got it today. The initial idea was to watch Cicak-man but it was cancelled. Firstly,there isnt many cinemas around Singapore showing the movie. Secondly, they have odd showtimes. Lastly, due to the two major reasons mentioned I lost interest in watching it today. Haha.

So met up with my poly friend, Nadiah to catch up with things. Decided to head to somewhere East and convenient for both of us since we are the lazy bunch. Simei was the choice. A lil bit off for a Friday night thingy but we had lots of fun. Shocking news. Gossips. I basically couldnt shut up the entire time. From Banquet to Starbucks to the cab. Yak yak yak all the way. I even met unexpected people. I bumped into my one of my coursemates who used to be in my caregroup and found out that she is still with the same guy for almost 2 years plus. Great. Weird combinations produce a more stable relationships I guess.

By the way, the pending intention to pursue the cert will start to take action in March. At least now I am heading somewhere.

*2 weeks to go..

No comments: