17 April 2007

I've been meaning to post up this entry but I cant find the time to.Today yet another postponement so here I am feeling quite free to type out it.
I am not sure whether it is appropriate to put this up here since it is a public blog. However after much consideration i decide to go ahead with it.


To those who matters,
I am sorry if for countless of times I have turn you down for an outing or gathering or anything within that matter. I am not forgetfuland I am not ungrateful. It always been difficult to make decision who to go out with. It always been difficult trying to make time for each and everyone of you. I am not trying to sound as if I am so greatly in demand. No. That is not what I am trying to imply. All I am saying is that I am not always there when you guys need me to. I am trying to make time for everybody and hey it isnt easy. I trust your understanding towards this matter. All I am trying to do is make things better. So I apologise once again if at any time I am unable to be there for you guys.


Ps:You know I have always cherish your friendship. Friends Forever!Haha.

Alright I've said it all and I wont repeat myself again.
Let me proceed to another area of concern. A few lyrics from the songs I've been listening to the pastfew days. By the way, this is all taken from the same Boyband,Backstreet Boys. Therefore, to all the Backstreet Boys' fans including you Nad..Enjoy!
-----------

What Makes you Different (makes you beautiful)

You don't run with a crowd
You go your own way
You don't play after dark
You light up my day
Got your own kind of style
That sets you apart

Baby, that's why you captured my heart
I know sometimes you feel like you don't fit in
And this world doesn't know what you have within
When I look at you, I see something rare
A rose that can go anywhere (go anywhere)
And there's no one I know that can compare

CHORUS
What makes you different, makes you beautiful
What's there inside you, shines through to me
In your eyes I see, all the love
I'll ever need
You're all I need, oh girl
What makes you different, makes you beautiful to me

Hey, yeah
You got something so real
You touched me so deep (touched me so deep)
Say material things
Don't matter to me
So come as you are
You've got nothing to prove
You won me with all that you do
And I want to take this chance to say to you

CHORUS Repeat

You don't know how you touched my life
Oh in so many ways I just can't describe
You taught me what love is supposed to be
You saw the little things that make you beautiful to me (so beautiful) What makes you...
Chorus Repeat


Everything you do is beautiful (so beautiful)
Love you give shines right through me (shines right through me)
Everything you do is beautiful (oh)
You're beautiful to me (to me)
--------

I Promise You (With Everything I Am)


It’s in the silences
The words you never say
I see it in your eyes
Always starts the same way
It seems like everyone we know is breaking up
Does anybody ever stay in love anymore

Chorus:
I promise you
From the bottom of my heart
I will love you ‘til death do us part
I promise you
As a lover and a friend
I will love you like I’ll never love again
With everything I am
(ooh)

I see you look at me
When you think I’m not aware
You’re searching for clues
Of just how deep my feelings are
How do you prove the sky is blue
The ocean’s wide
All I know is what I feel
When I look into your eyes

CHORUS

Bridge:
Oh, There are no guarantees
That’s what you always say to me
But late at night I feel the tremble in your touch (Oh yeah)
What I’m trying to say to you
I never said to anyone

CHORUS (x2)

You're everything I am
Oh yeah
With everything I am


No comments: