09 April 2007

My computer is such an ASS!
Slow and stubborn.
That explains why I updated this blog less frequently.
However, the reason why I managed to blog today is because I am extra patient with my computer. I waited patiently for the words to appear on the screen after 10 seconds of me typing it out. Imagine 10 extra seconds for 4 pathetic words?! Imagine how much waiting time it incur just to type out a paragraph. And worse if it is 4 paragraphs.

Sigh. Looks like my priority list is changing again. I need a new PC very soon and that will definitely burn a huge hole in my account. Therefore, need to postpone some longing desire. Argh! I hate this. I swear once I get my hands on the digicam I have been longing for I will need a celebration. That will be taking quite sometime. Haiyoh!

Last week was superb! It is always good days when there are holidays. Especially when it occurs on a weekday. I enjoyed myself thoroughly last week i think. My holiday started on Thursday night. Met up with my cousin. She have been pestering me to accompany her watch Mr Bean's Holiday and so I decided to meet up with her on Thursday night. She didnt have to go to school and I didnt have to work the following day. Went to Marina Square. It was an okay movie. Mr Bean with his usual antics but I prefer his TV series. It is definitely far more hilarious as compared to his movies. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed it. By the way, my cousin slept over at my place and we talked till we fell asleep. Fun actually. Something close to slumber party. Oh well maybe not so close afterall. But it was definitely very girlish (in a way).

Friday was another better day for me. What is far more perfect than meeting old friends. Feel like old times. The laughters, crappiness and yes, shikin..It felt so rejuvenating. In other words, I feel young! Just like how you felt shikin with that attire.

Saturday managed to finally watch TMNT. Oh man! I love it. Once again, it felt like old times. However, like what alot of people commented, it was too short.

That's that for the fun times.

Sunday was re-charging energy day in preparation for the next day (Monday aka boring!).

It's April already huh..And I ended my course as well. Now I am reduced to work and Mandarin class. I need to occupy myself with new courses or so. It is fun to rush here and there. At least it keeps me awake and alert all the time rather than feeling like a zombie.

I'm pretty much trying my best to keep in contact with my polymates again. I hope the meeting up session will be on. If not 100% attendance, I am hoping for 40% at least. It's been so long and I have lost contact with almost all of them. What's happening in their lifes? Miss them..



No comments: