13 April 2007

To cut down on wasting too much time updating this blog every single day and switching on my computer which runs at a painfully slow speed, I decided to condense the entire week of activities in various entries posted on the same day. The entries will go in chronological order. The earliest to the latest.

Previously, I have left you guys with me venting my anger on this idiotic computer of mine. So I shall not start cursing on it once over again.


Wednesday,11th April 2007

I worked till quite late pass my normal working hours just to dosome minor administrative work which I dragged to do. No matter howmuch I hate it I am force to do it or else the accountant will startchasing me for it. Therefore, to avoid future annoying calls from herI decided to rush everything and get it over and done with.

Thursday, 12th April 2007

Oh my! The volcano had erupted and the lava was spilling out far toofast. It was unstoppable. Anyway, it wasnt that sort of natural disaster that I am talking about but am refering to someone.In fact,it was one of my colleagues. She started exploding too suddenly.It is ridiculous i tell you! She was saying we are selfish etc etc. The tension was so great. I just kept silent. I was honestly pissed offwith her for some of the things she said. Eventhough she was angry she should not say certain things. Even the calmest human will be angry with that. I decided to give in and called the technician to repair the faulty photocopier. And the most irritating part, nobodyelse even bother! These people ought to be shot. It was definitely a crazy day and it also make me realise too many politics going on in the office. That make me extra cautious of what i said in the office.My lawyer is right. Mind your own business and of course I heed his advise. I am definitely minding my own business. I do my job and once the clock strike 6pm I am off from there, relieve.

Friday, 13th April 2007

There was some unspoken tension in the morning. However, things improved as the day proceeds. I am not superstitious about today but some major coincidence happened. Funny one indeed. Firstly, I forgotten to bring along out of all things my wallet! Haha! I had to borrow somecash from my colleague for lunch. Thank god I didnt have any plans to meet up with anyone today. Or else I dont know how i will pull itthrough. Okay, secondly here's an interesting event that occured justnow. Guess what..I picked up a call and the person on the other lineclaimed that someone uses the number to harrass him. A lady accussed him of seducing her husband! Outrageous! Then he told me about how he was trying to tell the lady he is a guy and how can he possibly be seducing her husband. He wanted to report the matter to the police but somehow put it on hold since we decided to investigate the matter. Surprise..Surprise..We managed to get hold of the real situation. I was flabbergasted by the discovery! This is better than Sci-Fi movie or Discovery Channel. This is reality!

Finally it is weekend! I am super-duper happy that weekend is here.I can take my mind off work. The neverending work. One of my colleagues is off to Thailand. I envy her. I need a vacation too! I dont mind Malaysia as long as it takes my mind off work. I am totally dragging to go work on Monday because I know what is in store for me. A stack Writs need to be issued. Another stack of quantification need be done. Haiz. I feel like quitting but I cant afford to quit since I need thecontinous cash flow to survive. Argh! This is worst than Shikin's Laminator's Dilemma.

No comments: