01 April 2007

Today is the One of the Happiest Day of my Life!

Finally I found something for my mom. Birthday and Anniversary gift combined as one. I was relieved that she liked it and even uses it the next day. Phew..Luckily she liked it because seriously I cant find any better gifts to give her.

Things are starting to fall into place. Like pieces of jigsaw puzzles. It begins to create a clear picture. Of my dream. Of my hope. To someone that truly matters, thanks for your continously support and prayer. God finally answers both my and your prayers. I can stop myself from smiling after years of unfulfilling feeling building up. That feeling is slowly fading. New feeling is building up. I really hope for the better in the future.

I have never feel so impatient in my entire life like how i felt yesterday. Yes, it all seems too slow at times. You just wish to be able to command time. Pausing, forwarding, rewinding time as and when you feel like it. Under certain circumstances, I wish to forward time. To make it run faster to reach my goal. However, it wont be the same then. It will defeat the whole purpose. We need time to learn and be wise. We need time to accomplish our separate agendas before heading towards a single pathway. Too many need to be done and you wont know whether you will succeed.

This upcoming week will be a fast one since for me 1 less working day. Early weekend and that means more days to enjoy and relax the mind, body and soul. Shikin, you are definitely right when you said working in the law firm suck out the youth in you. I feel that I'm aging by the seconds at work. I dont welcome Monday with open arms and constantly wish to take MC or Annual leave. However, there will definitely be something to stop me from doing so. The piling files on the table and the pending work that will definitely increases if I take 1 off day. It is already bad enough for 1/2 day. It will double up if it is one day.
ARGHHHH!!!! I hate working!!

My social circle become narrower over time. I meet up with selected people and enjoy it with a small group. It gets more intimate. More freedom of speech. I often think about my coursemates. What are they doing now? How their life has been? And then I pause awhile and start asking why bother. No one seems to bother smsing and asking. I used to sms and say hi to some people. Wanting to meet up again. And then it ends there. No confirmation. It gets annoying. So I make up my mind not to bother.

I have not been reading alot of people's blogs for quite sometime. And since tonight there is opportunity and I am not exhilirated. I decided to pay visit to a blog that caught my attention. There's definitely some shocking updates. My suspicion is proven. I cant believe what I saw. It is true. You are attached! Oh my..I am so happy for you but at the same time I laughed so hard because you have turn mushy. And I find it funny coming from you out of all people. Guess love changes people. Soften their hearts. Hehe!

No comments: