29 March 2007

Another week pass by unnotice and a few of the dates that I anticipated are over.

Before proceeding any further, this shout-out is specially for someone that holds a very important position in my heart..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAK!!
WISH YOU BEST OF HEALTH..
YOU ARE THE BEST MAK IN THE WORLD!
I LOVE YOU ALOTS..

Yes today is her birthday and she even cooked up a special meal for the family. So sweet right?

Like the past Thursdays, today is no exeption. I attended the Lecture on the Overview of the Singapore Legal System. It is a very dry topic but the lecturer was good enough to capture my attention throughout the entire 3 hours. Not only that, she even cultivate my interest towards Singapore Parliament and Government. How the system works and how they pass the legislation. It really reminded me of Secondary 2 History lesson with Mr. Ho. By the way, he was/is also the Physical Education teacher. I shall not elaborate more on it just in case some unknown readers happen to be closely related to him. I shall reserve any further comments.

"The worse place to work in is in a Law Firm. Welcome abroad!"
Argh! How true! Yesterday and today was disaster. Too many things need to be done and today I didnt have a proper lunch since I was delayed at work. Initially today started off on a very good note. I had basically nothing to do until the clock striked 11! The lawyer camed in and my work officially started thereof. It was madness plus an almost empty stomach made my life seems even tougher. The clients were not helping either. I felt like forgoing the course today but thinking of what I had to sign I decided to attend no matter under what circumstances. Next week will be the last week for me and finally no more going off early on Thursday. There is pros and cons to it for sure.
I cant help it but to wonder.."People are trying to climb out of the hole but here I am digging a deeper hole and voluntarily jumping into it." I find myself to be out of my mind. Is it really true that desparation drive me towards insanity? Or is this what I will end up doing for the rest of my life? That question needs plenty of time to be answered. Only time will tell.

Someone pointed this out to me recently. "You can sometimes be overconfidence. You should not be that way."
Thanks for pointing out my flaws. Perhaps it is true that I might appear overconfidence at times. Perhaps it is human nature. Once you fly a little bit too high, you start to forget the ground. I think that is how things goes. But not to forget, I can be on the other extreme as well. I can be pessimistic. It all depends on the circumstances.

This computer of mine is giving one heck of a problem and I shall not proceed to type any further. Till we meet the next time. Adios!

No comments: