17 June 2007

A very big THANK YOU Ashikin and Shahdon
for that SWATCH..
for visiting RAMEN 10..
for asking Nurul to join us..
for INDIRECTLY making my 21st Birthday wishes come true!
And of course, with an additional someone in the picture as well!!

Yesterday was double the surprise. I never expect to have my birthday celebrated since it is way belated. However, that 4 months of wait is worth it I guess. (1st surprise)
Bumping into your friend who almost forgotten names caught me off-guard.(2nd surprise) In anyway, I dont have much to say about it. I was never close to that friend to begin with. So being even distance dont make any difference.

Oh! Madu 2 will be showing together with Kampung Wak Hassan at the Arts House end of this month. Interested? Please check out further information yourselves.


No comments: