04 June 2007

Yet another new template for convenience sake. So Nadira I have made the necessary amendments to my blog to cater to your special request. *smile*

To those who have read my previous entry..That was written way back on 24th May 2007. I'm over that and over the fact that I have yet to get my outing pictures. So Shahdon dont get angry hor..I know you have passed all the pictures plus great videos to me. Thanks a gazillion!

While I am typing this out coincidentally I received an sms from this person..
"Ok, my FINAL interview will be tomorrow 12.30pm! If you want your diamond ring and kebaya Barbie doll, pray that i shine during the interview tomorrow!"

The message was sent to 2 separate people and one of them happened to be me! Wow! Haha! Guess which one I'll be getting if this person shine during the interview?
*drum rolls*
A Kebaya Barbie Doll!

My prayer may only worth that much. Ouch! That's sad. Haha! So to you..You know what I'm going to do right? Haha!

Oh finally i am able to surf the net, watch videos at youtube and blog! It is worth the wait. I am so happy now. After so much agony I have to face, finally!

And people I am back online! MSN here I come!

1st June 2007

The typical Singaporean food outing. Travelled all the way to the West just to enjoy PRATA! But I have to say it was not a wasted trip. We gobbled down a total of 10 pratas. A variety of them! My favourite is Chocolate Prata. Yum yum!
And i never spent so much on pratas before. Haha!
It was great guys!

Now, let's talk about the Arts in conjuction with Singapore Arts Festival that is going on. I am pretty excited about the upcoming Dramas that are showing soon.
Shikin wants to watch Alfian's Madu 2 and Shahdon wants to watch Asian Boys Vol 3. Me? I am still unsure. But for now I am excited about Madu 2 since I read it once before. However, I cant recall it that well. Asian Boys..I also want to watch! There's gay issues. Haha. Why am I excited about GAY issues? Err..nvm.

I think I am ready for another Artsy Blast!

No comments: