26 August 2007

I tried to sleep but I cant. Thus, here I am trying to do something fruitful.
Have not been blogging alot lately. I was basically rushing everywhere. Not exactly EVERYWHERE but I am definitely more busy than any other weeks. My job aside, I was busy watching plays. Words cant describe my happiness. Oh finally!

Like today, I managed to catch "The Mismatched Girl" at Substation. I had a difficult time in search of the venue and it was such an embarrassment I tell you! Halfway through searching for it, it started to drizzle then it got heavy. Wah! Damn it. So merepek. Thankfully, the show have yet to start when we reached. Phew!

Alright, I guess enough of the complains and I shall move on to my opinion about the play. Three words: Worth the MONEY!

1) Excellent Technical support. Sound and lighting sychronizes well.
2) The Set was simple but like the saying goes.. Less is MORE.
3) Great directing. Kudos to the Director!
4) Good usage of Audience Interaction in the middle of the play.

Why do people hate each other?
Because they cant stand one another.
Because they know each other too well.
Why people grow old?
Because it's normal for people to grow old.
Why do people love?
Because their hearts tell them to.
Why cats and dogs cannot live together?
Because it's the way of life.
No.Dogs and cats CAN live together.
Why do people cry and then laugh?
Because after they cry then they learn how to laugh.
Because people cannot cry for long. They will die.
Innocence..
~@~
Geselan viola
mengalun melodi
menyusun irama
Ketika kelu lidah
Hilang kata
Tanpa madah
~@~
I told myself not to shop. BUT I did. Again. Succumb to desire. Argh!
I need to save money for my future.
Mind you not only for marriage but for plans before that too. My OWN plans.
~@~
A Two-year old birthday celebration.
I finally got for her a reasonably nice present and I am happy with myself.
I spent it for a child's happiness. Priceless. :)


No comments: