18 September 2007

1. Each player of this game starts off by giving 5 weird things about themselves.
2. People who get tagged need to write in their blog of their own weird things as well, and state the rules clearly.
3. In the end, you'll select 5 people to be tagged and list their names.

5 weird things about me :-

1) When I get lonely and there is no one to turn to, I talk to my soft-toy (Mr. Bear)
2) There are times when I sleep without bathing because I am either too lazy or too tired. Yes, I have bad hygiene.
3) I despise people who swear and curse like there's no tomorrow. Totally not cool.
4) I start my proper grooming after I get into a relationship. So cliche I know!
5) My mind cant work properly if I'm hungry (except for Ramadhan)

The 5 victims are..
1) Maryam
2) Melvyn
3) Fuad (you better do it! Hehe)
4) Monster Kenny
5) Nadira (Please do 10 ya since Shahdon list you as one of the victim as well. Haha!)

No comments: