18 December 2007

2007 is coming to an end while 2008 is nearing hopefully bringing along with it another 12 months of joyous moments.

2007 has indeed been another year to remember. I entered the year not knowing what to expect and in turn I received a whole lots of unexpected things.

The beginning of the year I struggled to adapt to the working world and decided to break away from theatre for quite a while. It was such a surprise when calculation was made and I came up with 1 year of non-existence in theatre. That’s a very long period I must say. And true enough, as predicted I faced difficulties to re-adapt into that as well.

So much adaptation was done. So much struggled faced. That just made me a better person (hopefully).

This year not only was it merely events of adaptation but also 12 months a various tests of faith and trust.

I could explain no further how much it takes to be constantly challenged emotionally. It was definitely draining. I could never keep track of how many times I shed tears for the people I cherish the most. How many times disappointment hits right in front of my face.. and how many times I thought of giving up all hopes but eventually hold on because I still believe. I still care. I care too much in fact to let go.

I know I have made a HUGE mistake due to my ego. That is not taking your hand whenever you need me to. And I even refuse to make the first move to make things better. My ego is just too huge.

For all that, I apologize and as one of the New Year’s resolution, I would love to improve on this aspect.

In conjunction with the closure of 2007, I would like to make a closing speech before I fly off in two days time.

Such beautiful memories have been carved in my mind for 2007 and all these can never happen without the people around me i.e. my friends, family and him.

I am thanking ALL of you whom in one way or another successfully bring joy and add colors to my not-so colorful life.

Thanks to Nurul, Ashikin and Shahdon for staying as my friends eversince our unglamorous years in Damai Secondary School. I hope our friendship remains for many2 years to come. And yes people, we have grown up and some changes are inevitable and perhaps vital to us.

Thanks to YOU for making me feel so special and let’s pray we can survive this rocky journey together. I really cherish you!

Thanks to Nadira for those fashion advises. Hehe! And most importantly, for being that uber sweet friend throughout. Hey, it’s almost 3 years since our very first outing after Devdas production right? And it fell on New Year? Haha! What a New Year back then. J

And to those whose names are not mentioned above, rest assured you are still remembered. And pardon me for not including your names here.

Lastly, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance to ALL Bloggers!!

Will update again a week from now!

No comments: