14 December 2007

I just come to a realisation that I have not been posting nothing else other than mere words.
Okay, I know it is highly depressing to just stare at word after word in a blog. I cant find the time to post up pictures and thus I cant fulfill a request on posting pictures of what's happening in Singapore.

I will update religiously this weekend by posting up any due photos or entries before I go on a 6 days hiatus.

Let me jot down the list of items/things I wish to get for myself for Christmas/New Year
  1. 2 pair of dresses
  2. A Pair of jeans
  3. 4-5 new tops/blouses
  4. Exclusive/ Exquisite accessories
  5. Medium-sized Handbag
  6. 2 pairs of shoes

Haha! I think it sounds like alot of spending need to be done. Nevermind. Self-indulgence before I proceed on a strict budget by January 2008

No comments: