07 December 2007

I am doing my update in the office again since my home PC is not willing to put me through the Blogger website which I dont know why.

Anyway, let me ask you guys a riddle to crack and a question to answer. Kindly leave your wonderful answers on my TagBoard.

1) A murder took place in a Japanese Navy ship at 2 am. The police questioned all who were on board.

Captain: Sir, I was sleeping when the murder took place.
Cook: I was cooking..
Crew: The flag was upside down..So I turn it upright again
Anchorman: I was anchoring

The Police immediately arrest the murderer. Who is the murderer and why?

2) Close your eyes and imagine you are walking through a forest. Suddenly, you come across a cave and enter it. What did you see inside the cave?
Please choose one of the following.

a) A canned food
b) Dead body
c) Treasure chest

Happy trying! The answers will be revealed in my next entry.

No comments: