05 December 2007

I have been MIA-ing for the past 2 weeks from here due to many-many reasons and one of them is that I really cant find the time to do the updating.

I have plenty to pour out here and let's do it in sequence from the earliest to the recent events.

On 1st December 2007, Saturday happened to be the most terrible day of my life. It started bad and then it got worst. That particular morning I woke up for Drama rehearsal as per normal only to find the cast members seemed no where in sight. Okay I waited. Then found out from Nad that the co-lead was still taking his beautiful SLEEP. Argh!! I waited till I got sleepy. I did not perform during the rehearsal and struggle with the monologue. GUESS what?! ALL due to my OVER-CONFIDENCE thinking that I can pull it off without reading the script many2 times. Shit! Did I just confessed something here? *hides self and let NO one finds out*

After rehearsal, I met him and thought my unfortunate events stopped when the clock strikes 3pm. BUT no. It didnt happen that way. I had forgotten to book the movie tickets and cancelled the plan. Ended up at Mustafa shopping for toiletries when suddenly felt very faint. As though the people around sucked up my energy. I felt like shit. Dragging my feet to the train station and wishing to get a bite asap. It never felt that good after a hearty meal at KFC. I never eaten so much during a single meal before.

The day proceeded quite well until it was time to go home. I felt very very cold and physically and mentally shagged. I didnt know why it all happened that way. It felt like 24km route march! Haiz. Shivered like no one business. Upon reaching home, I laid on the bed and headed straight to dreamland.That was how shagged I was.

Okay, I have turned a day even into a 3 paragraph short-story. Wonderful!

Proceeding to the recent events..

I am currently typing away in my office. Yes, I am still in the office drafting WILLS. Those documents drive me crazy. I cant stand it!!

Somehow, in the office, I have so much inspiration pouring out that I begin to enjoy blogging in the office after 6pm. Haha! I really need to get a life!

After so much delay, finally managed to watch "ENCHANTED". Ahhhhhhhhh.. Uber sweet!
*sings* I have been dreaming of a true love kiss...

It's a movie worth watching. Tuesday night was well-spent and free food never fails to make me happy. *winks*

----------------------

By the way, before I forget..Special Thanks to Shikin and Nurul for making dining at Ramen Ten fun! :) See you guys soon. And yes, Life have to move on people!

No comments: