11 December 2007

Tomorrow I OFFICIALLY need not have to come into the Office! Let's celebrate!
I am going for a course and that's why I am still in the office at this hour trying to clear as many pending work as possible before I go MIA the day after.

I am pretty worried about my fate for January 2008 since the performance of my superior is not so fantastic. Shit! I hate to think about the bad bonus. Cross fingers and hope things will get better within this few days. Not much money coming in and I am VERY scared that we are unable to pull off this month's Billing.

Enough said about the above. Maybe I shall move on to non-work related topics instead. My countdown is ON! 9 more days.. and 2 weeks to ehem ehem ehem! Wahaha! This is really very exciting indeed.

Beside work, I am trying to clear off the pending project I am currently pursuing. I never knew that it will be this hard. Thorough research need to be done and I better try to come with something fast.

So for those who are involve, I will forward it to you guys in due course.

Apologies for the delay. It will definitely be alive and kicking!

No comments: