29 February 2008

I prefer to be messy now. Thus, I came up with this entry. Unorganized and appears haphazard.
-------------------------

Stepping into the student’s shoes in April and I think that will definitely spice up my monotonous lifestyle. It will transform my schedule from slack to hectic. I’ve been lazing around too long. Need to gear up into action as soon as possible.

At times, life is a pain in the ass. Which, unfortunately, also seems to apply to my colleagues. Opps! Pardon my bitchiness.. It gets really hard to contain oneself when it comes to such matter.
Ps: Some can’t even pronounce zero properly and still have the cheek to talk about others.

How on earth did I bump into my past? And my present seems to bother me as well.
Please don’t tell me this is ‘THE’ test ‘cos I’m pretty sure I’ll pass with flying colours. Afterall, I’m a distinction student in this subject you call “Loyalty”.

Friends. I have been quite unaware of the “what’s happening” in their lives. Maybe ‘cos I’m a little too caught up in my own world. Too busy sorting out my life. Too busy watching those DVDs. Too busy thinking of the next course of action. Too occupied with God-knows-what. Or perhaps I don’t have many friends to catch up with for a start. Perhaps…perhaps..perhaps..

I am missing theatre already! Please save me..

At times, the people you think are family turn out to be the perfect stranger while vice versa happens. Sigh. Again, life seems unpredictable with every step you take forward.

Boys make a better friend than girls. Period.


When I have a house of my own, I want to furnish it with IKEA purchases.

I AM VERY POSITIVE THAT I AM UNDERPAID!!

No comments: